Below are links to additional resources related to recent programs.
Protecting Tenants in Eviction Proceedings (June 14, 2022)
- Right to Counsel (R2C) Westchester Action Kit For those interested in helping get the proposed Right to Counsel legislation enacted, this action kit includes sample communications.
- Organization Sign-On Letter in support of proposed Right to Counsel legislation
- Faith-based Sign-On Letter in support of proposed Right to Counsel legislation
Sustaintable Landscaping (March 8, 2022):
- Larchmont-Mamaroneck Healthy Yards Program: http://www.lmhealthyyards.org/
- Village of Larchmont: https://villageoflarchmont.org/sustainable-leaf-maintenance/
- Larchmont/Mamaroneck Pollinator Pathways: https://www.larchmont-mamaroneckpollinatorpathway.org
- Long Island Sound Study: Sound Gardening: https://longislandsoundstudy.net/get-involved/what-you-can-do/around-your-backyard/sound-gardening/
- Town of Mamaroneck: email@example.com
- Village of Larchmont: firstname.lastname@example.org
Civics in Action: A Proposal to Increase Voter Participation in the Village of Mamaroneck: Presentation by MHS Original Civic Research and Action Program students presented at the January 11, 2022 Local Summit meeting.
Zero Waste: Tips to get you closer to zero waste.
- For more information on resources to fight domestic violence, please click here.
- Pace Women's Justice Center (PWJC): Resources during COVID-19
- Pace Women's Justice Center (PWJC): information on the Family Court Legal Program
- Pace Women's Justice Center (PWJC): Information on Attorney Resources
- Presentation by Blanca Lopez on Eviction and foreclosure-related prevention programs available in Westchester County