Below are links to additional resources related to recent programs.
Learn How the Community Resource Center is Rebuilding Its Future (October 11, 2022)
Protecting Tenants in Eviction Proceedings (June 14, 2022)
- Right to Counsel (R2C) Westchester Action Kit For those interested in helping get the proposed Right to Counsel legislation enacted, this action kit includes sample communications.
- Organization Sign-On Letter in support of proposed Right to Counsel legislation
- Faith-based Sign-On Letter in support of proposed Right to Counsel legislation
Sustaintable Landscaping (March 8, 2022):
- Larchmont-Mamaroneck Healthy Yards Program: http://www.lmhealthyyards.org/
- Village of Larchmont: https://villageoflarchmont.org/sustainable-leaf-maintenance/
- Larchmont/Mamaroneck Pollinator Pathways: https://www.larchmont-mamaroneckpollinatorpathway.org
- Long Island Sound Study: Sound Gardening: https://longislandsoundstudy.net/get-involved/what-you-can-do/around-your-backyard/sound-gardening/
- Town of Mamaroneck: email@example.com
- Village of Larchmont: firstname.lastname@example.org
Civics in Action: A Proposal to Increase Voter Participation in the Village of Mamaroneck: Presentation by MHS Original Civic Research and Action Program students presented at the January 11, 2022 Local Summit meeting.
Zero Waste: Tips to get you closer to zero waste.
- For more information on resources to fight domestic violence, please click here.
- Pace Women's Justice Center (PWJC): Resources during COVID-19
- Pace Women's Justice Center (PWJC): information on the Family Court Legal Program
- Pace Women's Justice Center (PWJC): Information on Attorney Resources
- Presentation by Blanca Lopez on Eviction and foreclosure-related prevention programs available in Westchester County
- Residential: https://homes.westchestergov.com/housing-help
- Commercial: https://westchestercatalyst.com/
- Nonprofits and microenterprises: www.westchestercounty.gov/cdbg